Do you want to work with us? Check here regularly for vacancies and opportunities.
All our staff have a motorcycle license and we live by our defining culture of R.I.D.E
Respect - Yourself and Others
Innovate - Try new things
Do It - If it needs doing, just get it done
Excellence - in all things
10/12/2020 PARTS ASSISTANT
We have a position available in our busy Parts & Accessories department for an experienced and enthusiastic parts salesperson. The applicant must be customer focused with good work ethics. All Bayride employees have a motorcycle license, do you!?
Our Ideal applicant will possess the following: A high level of customer service, the ability to process customer enquiries accurately and efficiently and be able to pick up new systems quickly. In this current climate you will display a high level of resilience and maintain a calm character.
Key responsibilities: Telephone, email, and counter sales. Sourcing and procuring parts from our own stock and from our suppliers. Customer enquiries, quotes and invoicing, Dispatching customer orders, receipting stock, Maintaining the retail showroom, Stocktaking.
- Great computer knowledge
- Automotive technical knowledge
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers, staff and suppliers
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise work and multitask
- Able to work under pressure as this can be a demanding role
- High level of personal presentation
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm (Rostered)
90 day trial period applies to this position and you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for the position.
10/12/2020 Reception Administrator
We have a position available in our busy administration department. This is a varied role and we are looking for a friendly and flexible person to support our business manager. In this current climate you will display a high level of resilience and maintain a calm character. Check us out at www.bayride.co.nz. All Bayride employees have a motorcycle license, do you!?
- Confident with computers and technology – phones, emails, data base management, invoicing etc.
- Keen to sell (retail) in the showroom during busy times
- Hit the ground running, bringing your quick learning and agile thinking
- Proactive, initiator and open to direction
- Exude an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Hold a clean, driving licence
- Enthusiasm for Motorcycling would be a bonus
- Answering and directing phone calls, emails and instore client inquires
- Invoicing, filing and administration activities
- Order processing and entry
- Processing bookings for motorcycle training
- Retailing on the shop floor when needed
Full training will be given as this is an entry level position. There will be an opportunity for growth in the business for the right candidate.
90 day trial period applies to this position and you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for the position
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 3.00pm – with some flexibility
Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm on a rotation roster
Get in contact with us now , submit an email with your details and we will get back to you ASAP.