- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
FLY Racing’s Youth line has never had more options than in 2021. With styling to match their youthful exuberance, riders can wear the highest performing helmet on the market, as well as wearing the same gear that their favourite pro racer wears. There is no compromise when it comes to FLYs Youth line, it’s built with the same innovation that we apply to every product in the FLY line-up. Regardless if it’s your first time riding or vying for a national championship, FLY Racing has you dialled.
The Kinetic line has always been leaned on as the workhorse for FLY Racing. Asked to do virtually everything, the standard Kinetic line has won supercross races while the vented Kinetic Mesh version has won brutally hot outdoor nationals. From moto to off-road, the Kinetic pant can answer every ask. With 900D materials used throughout, the Kinetic pant is built to last but the list of features leaves no doubt that this pant is also performance-minded. Simply put, the Kinetic range is unmatched in the mid-level price point.
- Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
- Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction
- Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability
- FLY’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.