- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N’s Metric Cruiser Complete Intake Assemblies are designed to provide increased horsepower and performance. The complete intake assembly provides a significant increase in airflow and smoother delivery of air to the engine while boosting performance and filtration over the life of the motorcycle. Machined from billet aluminium, each air cleaner is lustre polished, then chrome plated to compliment any show bike.
- Designed to increase horsepower & torque
- Attractive custom look
- Washable and reusable
- Chrome-plated cover
- Replacement Filter: E-3495
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Size: 10-12
- Inlet Diameter: 0.313 in (8 mm)
- Overall Height: 2.25 in (57 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)
- Neck Flange: 0.313 in (8 mm)
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes