- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
If you require good clean air and lots of it, K&N Clamp-on filters are your best bet for improved performance! Universal in style, K&N snowmobile filters replace the existing airbox and OEM stock filter. K&N manufactures hundreds of sizes, shapes and lengths to fit virtually any application.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Designed specifically for snowmobile applications
- Washable and reusable air filter
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flange Inside Diameter: 70mm
- Flange Length: 25mm
- Flange Angle: 10 degrees
- Height: 127mm
- Base Outside Diameter: 102mm
- Top Outside Diameter: 76mm
- Weight: 0.7 lb (0.3 kg)