- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford’s Super Hoodie is a soft poly-cotton jacket on the outside, but a technical riding garment on the inside. It is lined from shoulder to waist and shoulder to cuff with 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® to provide abrasion resistance in the case of an accident. The YKK zip is sewn onto both the outer and the anti-abrasion lining, for maximum strength. The Oxford Super Hoodie 2.0 is mesh-lined for comfort and comes with CE-marked elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Belt loops included
- DuPont Kevlar Fibre included
- CE Level 2 protectors for the Shoulders and Elbows included
- Pocket for Back Protector to be added
- Cotton construction with hidden structure stitching
- Hood adjustment
- Soft edge cuffs and comfortable collar