- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
There’s no nicer feeling than swinging your leg over an immaculately prepared bike. Sparklingly clean, with perfectly maintained components and a deep lustre to the paintwork. The same can be said for your riding kit; fresh-smelling, waterproofed and in perfect order. We don’t all have time to prepare to show standards, so the products need to be high performance, easy to use and safe on all surfaces. The Oxford Mint range is FAST, EFFECTIVE, SAFE all with a minty fresh odour.
The MINT range of products uses clever formulations developed with an in-depth knowledge of the riding environment and includes Powerful, safe, biodegradable, streak-free cleaners. Easy-to-apply, high performing lubes and maintenance sprays. Quick and easy detailing products, with a long-lasting finish.
- High-performance biodegradable formulation
- Foaming trigger enables easy and gentle removal of dirt and grime
- Safe on paintwork, metal surfaces, plastics, rubber and carbon fibre
- Fast drying formulation leaves a clear finish
- Features a clean, mint scent
- Engine casings