- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Trip-Wire from Oxford is a combination of a "U" lock with the flexibility of a 15mm high tensile steel cable that utilises the latest steel weave technology. The Trip-Wire security cable and padlock has a hardened steel locking mechanism with new high-security keys making it a perfect deterrent for thieves.
- Combination of a U-Lock with the flexibility of a 15mm high tensile steel cable.
- 1.6M cable facilitates attachment to an immovable object
- Hardened steel locking mechanism with new high-security keys
- Double Locking Mechanism
- Key Replacement Service
- 2,500KG Anti-Jack Strength