- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Perfect for protecting your bars and grips or simply adding some additional style to your ride. The Oxford Bar Ends are CNC machined from lightweight, durable aluminium and complete with an anodised finish for a great look. Oxfords bar ends are compatible with all 7/8" (22mm) handlebars with an 18mm internal diameter.
- Essential anodised bar-ends
- Colour matches with the motorcycle and adds style
- Available in five high-quality anodised colours
- Fits handlebars with 18mm internal diameters
- Fits 7/8" (22mm) handlebars
- 5mm hex key included
- Carbon fibre insert