- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
This versatile tool is ideal for motorcycle, automotive and industrial users and will fit a wide range of applications from 73-85mm diameter. The soft ergonomic handle is designed to provide the user with a safe, firm and efficient grip when adjusting to the required level of grip.
- Durable steel construction
- Size range: 73-85mm
- Soft grip
- Designed for the installation and removal of filters and filter cartridges with one hand
- Fully adjustable
- Suitable for hard-to-reach filter housing
- Adjustment on the filter by turning the wheel on the end of the handle