- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's spindle tool allows the front wheel spindle to be fitted or removed and will fit the majority of modern sports bikes. Made from CNC machined high-quality steel with four sizes (17/19/22/24mm). Quick and easy to use, simply insert the correct size and use a socket or spanner on the free end to remove/install the spindle.
- One size fits most
- 4-in-1 design
- An essential addition to your toolbox
- For use with socket or spanner
- Easy to use
- Sizes 17, 19, 22 & 24mm
- Prevents spindle from spinning when tightening or loosening wheel nut
- Use an appropriate socket on the free end of the tool to hold the spindle