- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
- Sporty Zip and laces closure system
- Gore-tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Protection in the ankle
- reinforced heel
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Suede Leather construction
- CE safety approved as protective equipment, EN13634:2010
Gaerne is proudly Italian owned with unrivalled
experience in the production of performance-orientated motorcycle
boots. Gaerne incorporates feedback from top athletes Malcolm Stewart,
Marco Melandri and more along with the use of advanced technologies
and painstaking material selection to create forward-thinking
Gaerne's Voyager range was designed to combine style and safety. The Voyager is perfect for those seeking protection on the bike while capable of attending your professional meeting without a shoe change, ideal for daily city commuting. Protection in the ankle area along with reinforcement to the heel and shift pad eliminate pressure points and give the boot are sturdy structure. A non-slip rubber sole is great on and off the bike while a zip and lacing closure system ensures a great stable fit. An upper suede provides an excellent look while the inner Gore-Tex membrane provides excellent breathability while remaining waterproof for all- weather riding.
Street shoe with motorcycle boot support
Reinforcements in the heel section
Lace and zip dual closure system
Contemporary casual look with safety functionality
Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
Protection in the ankle area
Reinforced shift pad
What is Gore- Tex?
Gore-Tex is a waterproof, breathable fabric membrane. Invented in 1969, Gore-Tex can repel liquid water while allowing water vapour to pass through and is designed to be a lightweight, waterproof fabric for all-weather use. The Gore-Tex membrane contains pores smaller than a water droplet, but larger than a water vapour molecule. So, rain can’t get in, but sweat can get out.