- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Founded in 2002 from personal inspiration and collective vision, Rekluse changed the game in clutch performance technology. Rekluse performance clutch products improve riding experiences for power sports enthusiasts worldwide. Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho, USA. Driven by purpose, progress and performance, Rekluse will inspire a better adventure.
With a vast range of clutches constructed using their EXP, TorqDrive & Core technologies we can guarantee Rekluse manufacture a clutch perfect for you, your motorcycle and your discipline.
Using the principles of centrifugal force, Core EXP automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running. Your clutch lever remains fully operational for use when wanted. Rekluse's EXP 3.0 utilises your OEM clutch pack, centre hub & pressure plate which enables the EXP 3.0 to be the most affordable automatic clutch system available.
Features Technology (information below):
Features & Benefits:
- Prevents engine stalls
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged
- Smooth power engagement increases traction
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Manual shifting of transmission still required
- Most installations do not require modification of stock parts
What is Rekluse EXP Technology?
Using principles of centrifugal force, EXP technology automatically engages and disengages the clutch based on engine RPM. With EXP, riders can start and stop without touching the clutch lever. EXP automatic clutch technology provides riders precision throttle control, maximum traction and confidence to manoeuvre any obstacle on the track, trail, or road.
You don't have to clutch as often, which preserves your arm for longer rides.
Each auto clutch is optimised for each bike model as it comes from the factory. However, everybody rides differently, so we made sure EXP technology can be fine-tuned. We offer different spring and wedge options so riders can further adjust their clutch's performance. Some riders like the clutch to engage just above idle, while others like later engagement.
It is possible to fully override the auto functionality at any time. You can pull the lever in, build RPMs, pop the clutch out and raise the front tyre just like normal.
You don't have to worry about covering your clutch to prevent stalls all the time. You are free to relax and enjoy the ride, having one less thing to think about.