- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
• Shell in AIM+
Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in
various layers for a shock-absorbent shell
with optimum rigidity
• EPS-liner system with different densities
Optimized protection trough EPS elements
with different shock absorbing levels
• CWR-F visor system
With Pinlock® EVO antifog system
• Double-D Ring system
Easy to handle always perfect adjusted
• 4 different outer shell constructions
For perfect fit and compact dimensions
1) XS-S 2) M 3) L 4) XL-XXL
• Modular 3d-centerpad detachable
• Cheek pads detachable washable and
• Chinstrap cover detachable washable
Easy to maintain and clean
• Multiple venting and extraction
For optimum ventilation performance
• Three inlets at the upper head brow area
and chin to guarantee fresh air supply
• Four outlets at the top
• Multiple Spoiler and Tubulators
For optimised aero dynamical performance
• Breath Guard F
• Chin Curtain
• Chin Spoiler
• Pinlock Evo
THE PURE RACING HELMET
When going flat out on a MotoGP bike you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III. The helmet should be perfect for racing and nothing else.
With the extreme ventilation performance and the highly sophisticated aerodynamic system the X-Spirit III is your perfect companion to take the top place on the podium.
- Shell in AIM+ When going flat out on a MotoGP bike you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III. The helmet should be perfect for racing and nothing else.
- Modular EPS liner system with multi densities Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
- Security system E. Q. R. S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- Double-D ring Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
Mist-retardant CWR-F pinlock visor
- 2-dimensional shape for easy application of tear-offs
- Vortex generators for advanced aerodynamic performance
- 4 different outer shell sizes For perfect fit and compact dimensions. Sizes: 1) XS-S 2) M 3) L 4) XL-XXL
- Modular pad system For individual adjustments. Center-pad cheek-pads and chinstrap-cover are all detachable and washable.
- Adjustable interiors The position of the helmet can rotate 4° around the horizontal axis. This enables the rider to adjust the view from inside the helmet to have better vision when in a racing position.
- 6 closable air inlets and 6 air outlets Optimum ventilation performance for sport-riding
- New Cheek Vent System For the first time a helmet is equipped with a ventilation-system for the lower part of the helmet. Because the helmets are more closed at the bottom to realize a better aerodynamic performance there is less air-exchange then former helmet models. Active cooling even in the lower part of the helmet was developed to give the rider a more pleasant feeling and keep him cool under all circumstance.
- Sophisticate aerodynamic system Highly specialized aerodynamic system for high-speed riding. Developed and tested in the SHOEI wind-tunnel it reduces drag and lift of the helmet. This decreases the stress that the neck of the rider must overcome. Lift is reduced by 3% and drag by 10% compared the the X-Spirit II.
- Rear stabilizer with equipped flaps With the implementation of the rear flaps the X-Spirit III reduces the shaking of the helmet by 50% compared the X-Spirit II. This is essential to have a clear view during high-speed riding. Two different rear flaps are available for different conditions and track layouts. Smaller ones for slow curvy tracks and bigger ones for faster straighter layouts.