The Bayride Workshop & Service Department prides itself in offering a full range of servicing options:
- Warrant of Fitness
- Oil & filter change
- Full service
- Late model trail/motocross engine rebuilds
- Insurance repairs
- Brake pads
- Chain & sprockets
Our Workshop is open the first Saturday of each month. You need to phone for a booking to secure the time slot.
We have fully qualified service technicians with extensive experience across all make and models.
Bayride is committed to keeping their staff up to date with current technology advances in the motorcycle industry. As part of that commitment, we send selected staff members to training courses both here in New Zealand and Australia.
Give our experienced Service Technicians a call – They are dedicated to the care of your motorcycle and can take your booking now. You can request a booking online with our new booking form online now.
Bayride Service Menu
- Basic Triumph service from $220.00
- Basic Yamaha road service from $160.00
- Basic Ducati service from $220.00
- Basic Off Road service from $140.00
- Fork service from $200.00
- Tyre service from $15.00 (wheel off replace tube or patch)
- Tyre replacement on bike (repair) from $60.00
- Scooter service from $95.00
- Minimum charge for Diagnostic or repair $35.00