BAYRIDE COVID LEVEL 2 INFO
BAYRIDE OPERATIONAL PLAN
COVID-19 Alert Level 2
SCAN AND ENTER WITH OUR CONTACT TRACING APP
LIMITED TO TEN CUSTOMERS INSTORE AT ONE TIME
During Alert Level 2 we are operating 8:00am to 5pm Monday to Friday. 9am to 1pm Saturday. Subject to change as demand requires.
You must not attempt to enter the site if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19. You are requested to scan in via the govt covid tracing app or enter your personal details in our daily COVID contact register and you will be asked to adhere to our hygiene practices instore.
Setting Changes at Alert Level 2
The PM announced changes to the settings for Alert Level 2 given:
- A face covering will be mandatory at public locations, but it can be taken off at hospitality venues. Staff must wear masks though.
- Scanning or record keeping will now be mandatory at bars, restaurants, cinemas, churches, and close-contact venues like hairdressers. Customers must scan or have record keeping.
- There will be a limit of 50 people for indoor gatherings, such as hospitality or event venues; outdoor venues can have up to 100 people, keeping in mind rules around being seated and separated.
- Indoor public facilities like gyms and libraries must have a two-metre space rule.
OUR FULL H&S PLAN FOR STAFF AND CONTRACTORS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES; You can continue to shop with us by phone or online and now you can enter the store.
We still have a pick up table, just knock on the door or call us and we will drop your goods on the table and walk away for you to take away.
Payment can be either online or over the phone. We can now take take payments on EFTPOS in the store.
ONLINE; we are now shipping ALL product listed on our online store. There is a Parts Finder - just enter your bike details and our configurator will list all the things your bike needs, from a spark plug to clutch parts, bearings, tyres, or just a brake lever.
CAN'T FIND IT ONLINE? We can load anything you wish to purchase onto our web shop. Once we have the product live online we will give you the link and you can just click, pay and collect or have it delivered.
WORKSHOP; Your road motorcycle, MX, farm ATV or ROV can be serviced.
We do WOF! Our technicians only service and WOF motorcycles, so we really know what we are doing.
Customers have a drop off area in our yard. This is off the road, undercover and away from pedestrians, cordoned off and has a key lock box for your security. We will give you the lock box code.
Your bike will be cleaned with soapy water before and after work.
Payment can be either online or over the phone. We have authority to take payments on EFTPOS without swiping your card, just a quick call and it is sorted.
BIKE SALES; We can get you sorted with your favourite motorcycle, new or used although this needs to be done with minimal physical contact. This means test rides, trade-in valuations, paperwork, finance and insurance will all take a little longer and may be somewhat 'clunky'. Test rides must be pre-booked.
Our premium brands Aprilia, Triumph and Yamaha have special deals rolling out, so be sure to capitilise and get riding, racing or farming while specials last.
At Bayride we offer competitive finance and insurance through YMF, MTF, YMI and Protecta.
We will endeavor to have fun - your new bike should be a rewarding experience.
FAQ: Will you take my crazy offer?
ANSWER: We are doing DEALS and we want to be here for you next year and the year after. Doing deals should work for you and work for us, so let's get into it!
What are we doing for YOU?
- We won't charge a credit card fee (normally 2% if over $1,000)
- We have partnered with Afterpay. You join Afterpay and you take the stuff and make 4 interest free payments over 6 weeks.
- We will deliver your bike back to you after a service - Services over $200
- We will do our best and will modify plans as needed.
Bayride Motorcycles ALERT L2 PLAN
Staff Travelling To Work:
• Maintaining a safe mode of transport
• Limiting contact with others (no car-pooling)
• Hygiene considerations, sneezing/coughing on route to work
• If you are sick do not come to work
People Entering Workplace
• Staff - Wash hands on entering Bayride
• Staff – Separate- Keep personal belongings separate; jackets/lunchboxes/bags etc
• Staff to complete H&S COVID declaration and update if any changes occur
• Every customer who enters the store is requested to scan-in using the Covid trace App. We will have a paper register for those without the App.
Name, Location, Number, Rego, Time In , Time Out
• Customer Numbers will be limited to 10 at a time
• Welcoming must be waving and words – no handshakes or hugs unfortunately!
• If you suspect someone is unwell ask them to leave the building
• Tearoom will be open. 4 people allowed in at a time.
• Use one cup/plate etc all day. Dishes to be rinsed & placed in container on bench.
• A Roster is set up for dishes to be washed at the end of every day including disinfecting all kitchen surfaces and appliances
• Maintain 1-meter physical distance between you and colleagues
• Maintain 2-meter physical distance between you and customers
• Use paper towels to dry hands/dishes
• Wash hands regularly – especially after coughing/sneezing
• Dispose of tissues/masks in the rubbish bins
• We have a thermometer with disposable caps to take your temperature if we suspect you are unwell.
• Wipe down high use areas regularly (Computers, phones, handrails, door handles, shared tools) . At least once a day
• Use prepay where possible - online or credit/debit card over phone
• Clearly marked drop of area for service bikes to dropped off
• Meetings- staff to stand 1 meter apart
• Test rides must be pre-booked
• Customers need to bring their own gear for test rides
• Motorcycles not to be touched or sat on without staff assistance and cleaning before and after
• Check the customer is well before trying anything on
• Helmets- customers to use balaclava provided – 1 use per customer, place in wash basket
• Gloves – use hand sanitiser before trying on
• Clothing - use hand sanitiser before trying on
• Re-iterate – no returns
• Drop Off and Pick Up area clearly marked out, barriers in place
• Customers are not permitted to enter workshop – they must enter the store through the main door upstairs
• If customers have queries when dropping their bikes off for servicing, they must come into the store through the main door upstairs.
• Lock box system for customers keys – Service Manager to explain
• Bikes to be washed down before servicing and after servicing
• Tools that are shared to be wiped with disinfectant after use Emergency
• If you suspect someone has COVID 19 tell Damian or Catherine.
• Staff with underlying health conditions must check with their doctor/specialist before coming to work
• If you become unwell while at work tell management and go home. If your symptoms are similar to COVID 19 contact the Healthline on 0800 358 5453
• Wash down your work surfaces before leaving
• Clean work clothes. If possible have work shoes/home shoes.
• Wash hands/change your clothes as soon as you get home before interacting with people in your bubble
• Management will check in with you weekly on your physical and emotional wellbeing.
• Unwell employees will be asked to stay home until they are well.
• If a staff member contracts Covid 19 – all staff will need to be tested
• We have an emergency contact list in the tearoom and office if needed
• A risk register has been implemented and is available if you wish to read it.
All the best and stay well.
Stay Local / Shop Local / Support Local.
Thanks to YOU for your previous and future support.
Kindest Regards from Damian and Catherine and the entire Bayride Motorcycles crew.