The Bayride Parts and Service Department prides itself in offering a wide range of parts in stock and a full range of servicing options:
Parts and Accessories:
We are agents for Aprilia, Triumph and Yamaha genuine parts and accessories.
When it comes to kitting you and your bike with accessories and clothing, we source only the finest available and make sure the products have supplier back-up and are proven.
If we don't like it, we wont stock it!
Examples of the fine brands we have in stock are:
- Scott, Fly and LS2 dirt helmets
- Scott and FLY dirt goggles
- FLY dirt jerseys and pants
- Gaerne and FLY dirt boots
- Shoei and Scorpion road helmets
- Bell and LS2 cruising and scooter helmets
- Leatt body protection for road and dirt
- Rev'It, Dririder and Triumph jackets and pants
- Rev'It, Dririder, FIVE and Triumph gloves
- Rev'It and Draggin riding jeans
- Gaerne, Sidi, Forma, Triumph and Dririder boots
- Abus and Oxford security
- Kreiga, Oxford and Givi luggage
- MOTUL and YAMALUBE for all oils and cleaners
- MUC-OFF for cleaning and maintenence
This is by no way the full list! We also source for you if we don't have in stock, that is our job believe it or not.
Call us on 07 571 3040
The Bayride Workshop & Service Department prides itself in offering a full range of servicing options.
Our Workshop is usually open on Saturdays and the first Saturday of each month in winter. You need to phone for a booking to secure the time slot.
- Warrant of Fitness
- Oil & filter change
- Full service
- Late model trail/motocross engine rebuilds
- Insurance repairs
- Brake pads
- Chain & sprockets
- Accessorising such as exhausts, heated grips, tail tidy, chain oilers.
We have fully qualified service technicians with extensive experience across all our make and models. Bayride is committed to keeping their staff up to date with current technology advances in the motorcycle industry. As part of that commitment, we send selected staff members to training courses both here in New Zealand and Australia. Give our experienced Service Technicians a call – They are dedicated to the care of your motorcycle and can take your booking now.
Call us on 07 571 3040
Send us your Parts Enquiry on an email direct to us and you can request a Service Booking here too.