Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping Locations and Delivery
We use NZ Couriers ,Poste Haste and Trade Me couriers to deliver from Tauranga to the rest of New Zealand. Rural delivery is available. This can take 3-5 working days.
Items may be sent direct from our suppliers. They use their preferred delivery providers.
For more information on Courier Post’s services, please visit their website: http://www.nzcouriers.co.nz (this link will open in a new browser window).
FREE FREIGHT OFFER
Orders within New Zealand totalling $100 or more ship for free.
Freight Free is Once Only, meaning if the order qualifies for Freight Free, this does not include returns or exchange. We will endeavor to provide a cost effective delivery, chargeable to the customer.
Bayride Shop Online is a great way to have stuff delivered to your door. Not all items are held in stock at our physical store, so if you want to say hi and pick up in store please check with us first.
We endeavor to get items out to you as soon as possible. However, please allow up to 5 working days to process your order for delivery. If your order is urgent, please let us know. If an item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to organise a preferred resolution.
Couriers collect Monday to Friday, any items ordered after 1pm Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday. All deliveries are automatically insured up to the value of NZ$10,000. If your order is over the value of our standard insurance, we will contact you to discuss options.
Your order will be sent out in a fully track-able, overnight courier pack and a signature is required on delivery. If your package is not received within 7 working days, please contact us immediately so that the item can be tracked.
Any more questions or need assistance?
If you have any more questions, need assistance with your order, or are not comfortable ordering over the internet; Please contact our friendly staff by using the contact details below.
We will help you with whatever you need!
Refunds and Returns Policy
At Bayride Motorcycles we stand by the quality of our products!
We always endeavor to supply our customers with the item as it is described on our site. However, if an item arrives to you in an unacceptable condition, please contact us as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07 571 3040. We will then agree to accept the return of the item. Once we have received the item back at our store, we can make an assessment on the item.
Courier charges may be billed to the customer if there are extra costs incurred with returns or exchanges.
From here, either of these outcomes can be reached;
1. If it is a manufacturer’s defect – the item will be covered by the warranty applicable to that item.
- Therefore the item will either be repaired or if this cannot be done,
- It will be replaced with another one of the same model, or
- If there are no more of that item available, a full refund, or store credit will be given to the customer.
2.The 14 Day Right of Exchange – You can return the item to us and exchange item or items to the same value.
- This is providing that the item is still in its original condition when purchased (ie Brand New with packaging and tags still intact). Once the item has been worn or used, it cannot be exchanged. We are unable to sell used items; therefore we will not accept any item that shows any indication that it has been worn. In these cases, the item will be returned to the customer.
- The item must be returned with it’s original box and or packaging, with instruction booklet, warranty and original receipt.
- On arrival, all returns need to be checked by Bayride Motorcycles.
- The Exchange will be of the same price value of the amount paid on original receipt.
- An Exchange will not be issued if it has been longer than 14 days since purchase of the item.
3. Exclusions - There are certain items which we cannot refund or exchange:
- Hygiene items such as socks, undergarments, balaclavas and helmets
- Safety items such as ALL helmets
- Electrical items such as alternators, stators, bulbs, rectifiers
- Any electronic item which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Tyres if they have been fitted to rims
Bayride Motorcycles will adhere to New Zealand law and general business guidleines as directed by New Zealand Govt
Any more questions or need assistance?
Phone Number: 07 571 3040 or +64 7 5713040 if calling from overseas
Fax Number: 07 571 3998
Email Address: email@example.com