Do you want to work with us? Check here regularly for vacancies and opportunities.
All our staff have a motorcycle license and we live by our defining culture of R.I.D.E
Respect - Yourself and Others
Innovate - Try new things
Do It - If it needs doing, just get it done
Excellence - in all things
February 2021 - Service Manager
The position is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, with some Saturday and overtime work when required.
Are you a team builder, someone who creates a good vibe while giving customers excellent service? Do you understand that customer service and staff welfare and profit can co-exist?
We want to hear from you!
Experience is preferred, but if you are a senior technician/foreman/workshop manager who is looking for autonomy with highly regarded automotive franchises, we want to hear from you. In this role, you will be responsible for growing the business within our brands. As the ideal candidate, you will have a thorough understanding of after-sales and workshop operations. You will be responsible for customers, technicians, workload, productivity, and efficiency, as well as parts and warranty. The successful applicant must have:
- Technical knowledge or experience of motorcycles.
- WOF Certification preferred or knowledge of the processes.
- The ability to monitor and maintain productivity and efficiency.
- The passion and drive to maintain and grow a workshop.
- Experience with parts and warranty
- The mental fortitude to juggle technicians, workload, and a service desk.
- A proactive yet practical approach.
- Good software skills.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Experience using F2 dealer management system would be an advantage
Send your C.V. and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call Catherine on 07 571 3040 - admin line
Get in contact with us now , submit an email with your details and we will get back to you ASAP.