- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Deep groove metric ball bearings are especially suitable for high-speed applications due to their minimal contact design which allows exceptional rotating speed. This bearing has rubber seals on both sides to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, which can extend bearing life, and retain the lubricant in the bearing. The chrome steel bearing balls provide durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads, and the steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. This deep-groove sealed ball bearing is for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads and a need for high running accuracy at high rotational speeds.
- Oil and wear-resistant synthetic
- Steel reinforcement
- Accepts radial and axial loads
- High rotational speed
- Reduce friction, vibration & noise