- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
OPTIMAL HARD SHELL CHEST PROTECTOR FOR JUNIOR RIDERS
The 4.5 Junior Chest Protector combines the best of soft and hard shell protection by making use of deflecting hard shell as well as 3DF AirFit soft impact foam. This foam flexes around the body for a comfortable fit yet transforms into a hard, energy-absorbing protector during a crash, protecting the junior’s chest, back and flank areas.
It also sports a comfortable 3D multi-layer design with a padded base layer as well as ventilation slots to provide airflow during rides. For added convenience, the protector integrates with Leatt neck braces perfectly and will fit over and under a jersey.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 12 points
- Features a hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified for impact protection, including:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Includes flank protection
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design for flexibility
- Equipped with a padded base layer for added comfort
- 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Recess areas in both front and back
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system integrates with Leatt neck braces perfectly
- Designed for both under and over the jersey fitting
- Weight: 850g
- Junior size available in two options:
- 134 – 146cm
- 147 – 159cm