- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Stormseal Jacket is fully mesh lined has special tape-bonded water-resistant seams to ensure a dry ride. With adjustable Arm and Wrist Straps for maximum comfort and optimal fit and the reflective detailing over the whole jacket helps ensure you can be seen during night riding. Because the Stormseal Jacket has been properly upsized if your normal riding gear is a Large you should find that a Large Stormseal Jacket will fit right over it!
- Full Mesh Lining
- Foldaway Hood
- Arm and Wrist Adjusters
- Water Resistant Taped Seams
- High Visibility Detailing