- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Airborne LS Shirt
The Airborne base layers are some of the most fashionable, technical base layers on the market: purpose-built for motorcycle use. REV'IT! combines highly stretchable yarns with strategically placed engineered knitting patterns (following the so-called 'body mapping principle') to help draw moisture away from areas of the body that need it the most. By drawing moisture away from the body, it can quickly evaporate and keep the rider comfortable. The Airborne LS shirt uses round-knit weaving technology. This means that the seams that would normally be found in the areas that could potentially press or rub against protectors aren’t there; taking away pressure that would normally distress the joints. And, while REV'IT! designed the Airborne LS shirt for motorcycle use, feel free to use it for any other sports or leisure activity.
- Technical moisture wicking base layer, designed to keep you comfortable in the hot or cold
- Engineered garment following the “body mapping” principle for comfort
- Polyamide & polyester blend fabrics round knitted for better performance
- Match with Airborne LL pants for a complete under garment