- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
REV'IT! Sierra Jersey
For the days when riders need a lightweight, breathable, CE-certified, and active-fitting garment, there’s the Sierra jersey. The body is constructed with the strong PWR|Mesh fabric, allowing for optimal ventilation and abrasion resistance. Because of the Sierra’s active fit, it can easily be worn on top of REV'IT!'s body-hugging Proteus protector jacket; which includes CE-Level 2 armour at the back, shoulders, and elbows and CE-Level 1 at the chest. Adding to its already functional form, thumb loops on the cuffs will prevent the sleeves from sliding up when putting it on, and while riding. The chest pocket also features a goggle wiper to help keep the rider’s goggles clean.
- PWR|Ripstop Stretch & PWR|Shell 750D Mesh construction, CE Certified abrasion and tear resistant
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves riding up in a slide
- Single zipped chest pocket with tethered goggle wipe included
- Designed for use over an armoured jacket like the REV’IT! Proteus
- Lightweight and ventilated for active riding