- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER!
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up, it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
What are the advantages of the MOSFET Technology?
- Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier
- Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save
- The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth
- Extends the battery’s life and cold-cranking capacity
- Removes stator load resulting in more engine power
- Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off
NOTE: Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.