- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
Anyone who rides or repairs Aprilia’s motorcycles is probably familiar with the stator, flywheel, and sometimes voltage regulator issues common to these models. Most of these bikes will have had at least one stator fail in its lifetime. The main problem was extremely strong magnets were used on the original flywheels, creating a very high power stator output, which generated excessive heat. This usually resulted in burned up, or shorted stator winding, and often in a failed voltage regulator.
To prevent or correct the flywheel problems, our engineers at RMS Labs have come up with a complete reliable heavy-duty charging system replacement kit for your Aprilia. Upgrade today if you haven’t already!
- Heavy-duty Kokusan brand recall-type OEM flywheel
- Triple-tested heavy-duty stator
- Voltage regulator rectifier
- Crankcase cover gasket
- Flywheel puller
With this kit, you will be able to upgrade your current failure-prone charging system with a heavy-duty version using the latest technologies
- Kokusan upgrade/recall type flywheel Lower-strength magnets for correct stator output, low heat generation, and long-term reliability.
- Built to OEM size Fits precisely in your ride: install it and forget it.
- Improved epoxy Uses high-temperature epoxy that is stronger than OEM, eliminating the possibility of magnet detachment
- High-grade steel capping Prevents harsh additives in motor oil from degrading the epoxy attaching the magnets. Though extremely unlikely, if a magnet did ever come loose, it would remain in the sleeve preventing contact with the stator.
- Precise balancing Eliminates crankshaft vibrations for longer engine longevity.
Don't waste time with temporary solutions, and start fixing your ride like a pro!
Please note: There are two possible kits for RSV4 engine. This kit ONLY fits RSV4 engine numbers HIGHER than 3413 with Kokusan flywheels. Please compare our flywheel to your original.
If your RSV4 engine number is LOWER than 3413, your motor uses the Mitsubishi flywheel, and will need Stator Assembly 857201. See kit RMS900-104929