- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Constructed from 6061-T6 alloy for superior strength and designed to reduce vibration and rider fatigue. The braceless design is aimed at reducing weight while maintaining strength and unsurpassed flexibility for vibration absorption, increasing rider comfort. A laser-etched positioning grip ensures the bars are mounted in the right place while the oversized clamping diameter means the handlebars are held in the bar mounts more securely. A knurled clutch end gives a firm mount for the grip. Whites 1-1/8" Handlebars are the most affordable way to get your hands on the most sought-after handlebar design in the world.
- Made of 6061-T6 Alloy for superior strength
- Laser-etched positioning grid
- Industry-leading 1-1/8" design
- The knurled section on the clutch end gives adhesion for handlebar grip
- Strong and flexible for reduced rider fatigue by absorbing shocks and vibrations
Handlebar Bend Dimensions:
- Width: 802mm
- Height: 99mm
- Rise: 65mm
- Space: 200mm
- Sweep: 54mm