- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N crankcase vent filters are perfect for racing applications, vintage cars or individuals who want to add some aesthetics to their classic carbureted engine. The 62-1560 crankcase vent filter has a K&N black rubber top and rubber base. The filter is 1-1/8 inches tall, 1-3/8 inches in outside diameter with a 3/4 inch flange which is designed to clamp directly on to metal or plastic tubing. This air filter is constructed with non-woven synthetic filter media so it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly.
- 3/4 inch clamp-on flange
- Black rubber top and base
- Clamps directly on to metal or plastic tubing
- Washable and reusable filter media
- Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Flange Inside Diameter: 19mm
- Outside Diameter: 35mm
- Height: 29mm
- Flange Length: 11mm
- Flange Position: Centred