- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Weight: 6.75kg (14.88lbs)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 183 x 80 x 170mm (7.2 x 3.15 x 6.69)
Terminals: 2, M6x2.5 (MPT2)
Screws: 4, M6x7 (2x MPS2)
Allen Wrench: 1, 4x4 (MPAK2)
Terminal Caps: 4, 12x5.5 (2x MPC2)
Founded in 2008, Motobatt is a manufacturer of premium Powersports batteries, battery chargers and battery related accessories. Motobatt is the creator and holds patents all over the world for the Motobatt 4 terminal battery that facilitates flexible battery installation across a wide variety of vehicles while maintaining an OE like fit.
Specifically designed for motorcycles, Motobatt batteries offer much higher cranking power and higher amp hour ratings. Their batteries can withstand constant starting without draining the battery or causing long term cell damage. Their unique terminal design offers far greater versatility, allowing them to fit a wider range of applications which enables stockists to carry a narrower range of batteries for a large market, which makes it easier for retail customers to find a battery to fit their vehicle, in stock.
Motobatt batteries are manufactured from Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), this design has revolutionised the motorcycle, ATV, lawnmower and small engine industry. QuadFlex provides a unique four-terminal design with two positives, two negatives along with height spacers that permit an almost universal fit. All Motobatt AGM Batteries are maintenance free, non-hazardous, non-spill, charged and ready to install directly out of the box.
Each plate in the battery is wrapped in a fiberous glass matting which not only absorbs all liquid electrolyte but keeps the plates separated in a cushioned environment. This stops the plates from vibrating which can breakdown the plate and cause short circuits between the plates or break plate welds which result in battery failure. The thick, heavy plates used in Motobatt designs really make the difference.
AGM batteries also have a much lower inherent self-discharge rate than wet flooded types. And, as a higher amp hour AGM battery, the Motobatt battery can also discharge more deeply and recover repeatedly under the vehicle alternator charge or through maintenance charging. A standard flooded cell battery is not capable of withstanding this type of cycling without premature failure.
Your Motobatt is a Factory Activated battery, it comes to you pre-conditioned and fully charged for optimum performance and ready to install out of the box. 80% of early Powersports battery failure is caused by faulty activation of the dry battery plates. Additionally, you never have to mess with acid or top up fluid levels or remove corrosion from the terminals caused by gassing, which are all common with standard flooded battery types.
- Patented QuadFlex multi-fit terminals
- Absorbed Glass Mat technology – ensures greater protection against vibration and gives a longer lifecycle
- Fully sealed – Can be mounted and transported in any position
- No initial charging – Install and go, charged right out of the box
- Maintenance Free – No messy acid to worry about
- 20% more cold cranking amps (CCA)
- Easy accessory connection with multiple terminals
MOTOBATT BATTERIES ARE AVAILABLE VIA COURIER DELIVERY AS THEY CONTAIN NO LIQUID ACID!