- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
MTX floating rotors are made from two segments of stainless steel which are riveted together to allow the outer section of stainless steel to expand under extreme temperatures. The outer section is manufactured from Japanese SUS 420 stainless steel, then heat-treated to HRC 36+-2 while the centre of the rotor is manufactured from steel or alloy. An alternative to large original discs, floating discs improve braking performance by ensuring the disc is always in perfect alignment with your pads for the perfect contact throughout all operating temperatures. Lightening and drill holes are designed to improve braking performance and reduce the disc temperature.
MTX wave rotors are engineered and designed to give your ride a great look without compromising your safety. The gentle wave design limits uneven wear that can cause pulsating resulting in premature replacement. Some motorcycles OEM rotors are wave designs while we have others that are designed as an alternative upgrade to OEM solid discs.
MTX Rotors provide amazing braking control for your motorcycle. All MTX rotors are designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC machined and laser-cut technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for Original Equipment
- OEM Design; lightening & drill hole patterns
- O.D: 300mm
- I.D: 80mm
- Minimum Thickness: 4.5mm
- Rotor Position: Front