- Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - To view stock in our Tauranga store please call us on 07 5713 040 with 3 days notice to ensure in store availability - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Provides amazing braking controls to your powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc rotors meets or exceeds original fitments, and your powersports can be upgraded by choosing different series:
- All Part No. starting with MDF- are floating discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM
- Floating Discs are made of two segments of stainless steel which are riveted together to allow the outer section of stainless steel to expand under high temperatures
- Outer section is made of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel, and is heat treated to HRC 36 +- 2; Disc centres are manufactured in steel or alloy.
- Alternative to large original solid discs, a floating disc improves the braking performance
Brake rotors should only be fitted by a qualitied technician.
New Disc Pads should always be installed when fitting new rotors.