- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Buy together & save! Our Disc & Pad kits include an MTX Brake Disc & Goldfren Brake Pad set for your motorcycle or ATV.
- Disc: MDS08003
- Brake Pad: GF023K5
Provides amazing braking controls to your Powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc discs meet or exceed original fitments, and your Powersports vehicle can be upgraded by choosing different series.
- All Part No. starting with MDS- are solid discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM;
- Solid Discs are made of one complete segment of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel, and is heat-treated to HRC 36 +- 2
GOLDfren Brake Pads
GOLDfren began manufacturing sintered disc brake pads for a wide range of off-road and road motorcycles in 1991, nearly three decades on from their first motorcycle brake pads GOLDfren has become one of the largest aftermarket manufacturers in the motorcycle brake disc pad industry. Their development of next-generation products has kept them at the technological forefront of Sintered Friction Braking providing you with confidence in the performance, durability and reliability of your brakes.
The K5 sintered compound is optimal for off-road motorcycles and ATVs. It is recommended for riders who demand great off-road stopping power and brake pad durability when riding on tough off-road terrains. The K5 series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the disc, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary in off-road riding conditions. Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a sophisticated bronze-graphite and full-metal mixture formulation with fine friction particles to achieve optimal friction properties.