- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
MTX solid rotors are constructed using one complete segment of Japanese SUS 420 stainless steel, then heat-treated to HRC 36+-2. Lightening and drill hole patterns are as per OEM designs to improve braking performance and reduce the temperature of the rotor.
MTX wave rotors are engineered and designed to give your ride a great look without compromising your safety. The gentle wave design limits uneven wear that can cause pulsating resulting in premature replacement. Some motorcycles OEM rotors are wave designs while we have others that are designed as an alternative upgrade to OEM solid discs.
MTX Rotors provide amazing braking control for your motorcycle. All MTX rotors are designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC machined and laser-cut technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for Original Equipment
- OEM Design; lightening & drill hole patterns
- O.D: 200mm
- I.D: 70mm
- Minimum Thickness: 3mm
- Rotor Position: Rear