- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Precision CNC Machined for Powersports
Provides amazing braking controls to your powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc discs meet or exceed original fitments, and your powersports can be upgraded by choosing different series:
- All Part No. starting with MDS- are solid discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM;
- Solid Discs are made of one complete segment of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel and is heat-treated to HRC 36 +- 2
Brake discs should only be fitted by a qualified technician.
New Disc Pads should always be installed when fitting new discs.