- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
If your indicators flash too fast, fit these resistors into the indicator wiring. They come in two different versions. Knowing which to choose depends on what wattage bulbs are being currently used. The below guide should help determine which one will be needed:
- 21-watt incandescent turn signal to LED turn signal, select the 18W/8.5 Ohm resistor
- 10-watt incandescent turn signal to LED turn signal, select the 8W/21.5 Ohm resistor
- Sold as a pair