- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date.
- Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040.
- No returns on sale items.
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
What if regular jeans offered the same protection as heavy-duty riding pants? Most of our design team ride to work and all struggle to find a trouser which delivers safety whilst riding matched with the comfort and style of a regular jean. They went out and spent time in motorcycle shops, began asking around, researched what other riders were wearing to work. They listened, learned and realised they weren’t alone. After months of thoughtful design and material innovation, we have addressed the need to make motorcycle denim better. With the introduction of Oxford’s single-layer jeans.
For Oxford’s Approved Denim, material innovation was a priority; performance denim built specifically for life on two wheels. From new yarn and fibre technologies to new finishes and dying techniques. After continuous testing, both in the lab and out on the road, we introduce Armourlite™ – highly durable denim that maintains a vintage look and softness; jeans you want to wear. To do this, we worked with skilled weavers and warpers to include a polyamide fibre into the weave – a hard-wearing material originally developed by the military for parachute cords. A two-way stretch was added to enhance mobility and comfort. We also included a quick-dry technology which draws sweat and increases water repellency.
- CE AA rated (prEN17092-3)
- Lightweight single-layer riding jeans
- Flexible CE Level 2 Knee Protectors
- Flexible CE Level 1 Hip Protectors
- Ultra-secure belt loops
- Triple-needle stitched fully felled seat
- Reinforced lined yoke
- Durable twill pocketing
- Lined back pockets
- Riveted pockets