- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
- Interior diameter: 29mm
- Exterior diameter: 88mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet: 110mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug: 325mm
- Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 30mm
- Number of wires: 3
- Number of plugs: 1
- Number of pins: 3
- Number of poles: 8
Wire to wire resistance:
- Alternator #1: Yellow to White = 0.5 ohms +-20%
- Alternator #2: Yellow to ground = 1 ohms +-20%
- Alternator #3: White to ground = 1.1 ohms +-20%
- Pickup: Blue / Yellow to Ground = 104 ohms +-20%
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.