- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
With certain Yamaha models, the spark plug caps and coils are combined to reduce the number of parts used in order to improve efficiency. However, when the spark plug cap wears out, the cost of the replacement becomes more expensive. If you are experiencing ignition problems this could mean the ignition cap coil needs to be replaced. Simple, easy to install, affordable, and improves engine performance.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- 1 cap coil included
- Spark plug hole external diameter (bottom): 16.6 mm
- Spark plug hole internal diameter (bottom): 9 mm
- Length: 130 mm
- Seal diameter: 37.5 mm
- Seal length: 18 mm
- Number of terminals: 2
- Resistance: 1.3 ohms
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.