- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Because of lightweight LED lights, nighttime illumination has become much easier. However, most motorcycle electrical systems need more power to make them work. This RMSTATOR kit provides the stator with the higher power needed to make starting easier and turn on auxiliary lights and other accessories.
Designed to work with the DC system, this set of parts are built-in relays that activate the switched 12V DC output line only when the motor is running. Do you often forget to turn off your lights? No more worries! This kit will be perfect for you because the adjustable shut-off delay will turn them off automatically!
- DC stators compatible with lighting systems of equal or less power
- Replace the OEM and increases power output significantly.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
Voltage Regulator Rectifier:
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Interior diameter: 34mm
- Exterior diameter: 72mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet: 80mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug: 660mm
- Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 60mm
- Number of wires: 6
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 6
- Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
- Pickup : Green/White to Blue/White = 260 ohms +-20%
- Source: Blue to Red = 20 ohms +-20%
Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- Width: 53.6mm
- Length: 79mm
- Height: 22mm
- Wires length: 250mm
- Fixation holes centre to centre: 62mm
- Number of wires: 5
- Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
- Maximum Charging Current: 50A / 500W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
- Operation Temperature: -20° to 85°
- Wires length: 145mm
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.