- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Improved Flywheel + Gasket
- Crankcase cover gasket included
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
Introducing our newest Heavy Duty Flywheel Rotor For Yamaha Motorcycles
Anyone who rides or repairs a Yamaha YZF R1, FZ1 or FZ8 is probably familiar with the flywheel problems common to these models. Most of these bikes will have at least one flywheel failure in their lifetime so far. Low quality epoxy was used on OEM flywheels to secure the magnets to the rotor body. Over time and many heat cycles, the epoxy fails allowing the magnets to come loose and contact the stator, potentially causing catastrophic damage.
A Heavy Duty Flywheel to the rescue!
New RMSTATOR heavy-duty flywheel rotor for Yamaha Motorcycles is a well-priced solution to problems with the OEM flywheel, and an excellent alternative to all the mechanical troubles you can encounter with a repair.
- Built to OEM size - Fits precisely in your ride: install it and forget it.
- Improved epoxy - Uses high-temperature epoxy that is stronger than OEM, eliminating the possibility of magnet detachment.
- High-grade steel capping - Prevents heat and friction from degrading the epoxy attaching the magnets. Though extremely unlikely, if a magnet did ever come loose, it would remain in the sleeve preventing contact with the stator.
- Precise balancing - Eliminates crankshaft vibrations for longer engine longevity.
Don't waste time with temporary solutions, and start fixing your ride like a pro!
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.