- This is our ONLINE STORE, not all Products are kept at our showroom location. To view stock in our Tauranga store please contact us with 3 days notice. Products purchased online will be shipped from our warehouse to your address within 3 days of purchase date - - Any questions? Please call the friendly Bayride team on 07 571 3040
OHLINS STYLE FORK CAP TOOL
The Whites Ohlins Fork Cap Tool is designed to fit most Ohlins suspension models and is the ideal tool for removing and installing the fork cap. Constructed with a rubber cushion that prevents damage to the fork cap while in use and a 1/2" socket drive for use. Manufactured from lightweight and durable 7075-T6 aluminium.
- Removes and installs fork cap on most Ohlins forks
- Rubber cushion prevents damage to fork cap
- 1/2" socket drive for use with a torque wrench
- Constructed from 7075-T6 aluminium
- Internal diameter: 27.6mm
- Pin height: 3.5mm
- Pin pattern diameter: 39mm from pin to opposite pin, on centres.